Arthur S. Newman Author Songwriter Artist


I have always wanted to draw, and write, but it is not enough to just do what you want. Deep down inside I am a silent entertainer. I much rather be recognized for my works of Art and would love it, if it paid the bills.

Until that time comes, I will continue to work on my craft.

Here is my most recent release.



I Want It All can be purchased where most songs are sold it is the second release from I hope to be a full album, read more about I Want It All here Learn about the first release Innocence and Dreams here.

Artwork anyone.



If you would like to see more visit www.iincmm.com, this where I showcase moste of my work.



More To Come...

Please feel free to purchase my books on amazon.com and where books are sold. See special prices for the eBook version follow any link below. Remeber to write a review.




Comments